You know Corporate Storytelling can be used for presentations and conversations but what about for written documents? In this free webinar, we will show you a few ways to apply the concepts to proposals. Very often, there are people that don’t get to meet you, and their only experience with your idea or your company is through the proposal they read. What are you doing to make the proposal more persuasive? Join us for a 1-hour session for some ideas.
Date: July 1, 2020
Time: 16:00 London time / 11:00 Eastern US / 8:00 Pacific US
- Click here: COURSE CATALOG
- Now you are looking at the course catalog. Once there, click on the top workshop listed. The thumbnail looks like the image you see to the right.
- Click “Get this course”
- Many of you already have logins. Some of you will need to “Sign up” and create a login. If you have any trouble, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then, click on “Start this Course”
- The final step is to choose a session, so click one of the “REGISTER” buttons to do so. We opened up multiple sessions due to some limited capacity for the system.
For more posts, click here: Past Articulus Posts